Pinch And A Punch! June! The sixth month of the year, we’re nearly half way there! What a scary thought. June also happens to be one of my favourite months of the year because the weather is normally splendid, we have loads of birthdays in the family (including my own!) and so generally spirits are running pretty high in this month of the year. June is looking jam-packed for me, I’ve got lots of fun things organised…
Here are some of the things I’m looking forward to in June:
– Jubilee BBQ this weekend.
– Family gathering for Amie’s birthday.
– Going out for dinner.
– Dad’s birthday a couple of weeks time.
– Being free of exams.
– Father’s Day.
– My birthday at the end of the month.
– Short break to Rye.
– Possible TweetAndMeet with the dog pals (TBC.)
Who else is excited for June!?