With only hours left of 2011, its time to set some fresh goals for a new year! Having already revisited my resolutions from last year, I think I’m ready to set myself some new ones for 2012! Inspired by other blogs I read I’ve decided to set my resolutions up a little differently this time and divide them into the following categories, Personal, Professional and Fitness goals.
Goals for 2012.
– Lose a few pounds, get back to the shape I was happy with and keep it!
– Keep up our allotment and get things to grow.
– Make more effort with the other half’s family.
– Go and visit my Nan with my Dad more often.
– Read a book at least once a week.
– Get a pug puppy.
– Pass my course and organise myself so I’m ready to start the final year of a degree.
– Keep my job. Times are tough. Enough said.
– Develop my skills as a manager.
– Update my CV.
You ready for another year?
Similar To This Post:
2011 – The Ups And The Downs